* * * * * Nature ~ with benefits * * * * *
To make your stay and that of others a happy experience, you will be asked to sign and abide by the following Rules
Please be respectful & considerate to your neighbours, both those in the Park and in our community.
- Please abide by any provincial or federal health orders as applicable.
- The great outdoors is not a toilet. Use your own facilities in your unit or ours.
- Showers & laundromat are open daily. Please check for current posted hours.
- Check out is 11 am. Late Check-Outs must be pre-approved and are subject to addtional $10 fee for RV sites & $50 for biggers cabins.
- Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am. We are in a residential area and you are in a park with other guests. Quiet voices and no visitors between those hours please. Profanity will not be tolerated.
- If your neighbour can hear your music, it is too loud. Turn it down or turn it off.
- Parking: Do not park on, or block access to unoccupied sites. Parking passes are issued for one vehicle per site and parking stalls may be rented for any additional or oversized vehicles. Ensure you are parked completely off the roadway and lock up your valuables & vehicles when not at your site.
- Children, pets and campfires are not to be left unattended. Pets must be leashed, and their poop must be scooped.
- Campfires (when allowed) & propane fires must be kept small, away from all vegetation and extinguished by 10 pm. Please don't move the fire pit or put any non burnable items in it including cigarette butts, bottle caps, seashells, etc., otherwise a Clean Up fee may apply.
- Do not secure anything to trees, forage for firewood, cut branches or chop down trees. Fire wood is available for purchase at our office shop.
- To deter ants, wasps, rodents and bears, do not discard food or liquid waste onto the ground. Do NOT leave garbage, food, dirty cookware or unwashed dishes outside.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Please walk up to Murray Road.
- Please use Sunlunds recycling centre for clean & washed items (plastics, styrofoam, cardboard, glass, metal & refundables) & garbage bins are also available. Seashells must be returned to the ocean. DO NOT put them in the garbage bins, fire pits or bushes.
- Visitors: Visitor vehicles are not allowed at the sites and must park in visitor parking areas only. Visitors must leave by 10 pm. Registered guests are responsible for their visitors.
- Additional fees may be applied for:
- Late arrivals (after 9 pm) $10
- Additional persons (max. 5 / site) $4 / day
- Damages to site / infrastructure (variable rate)
- Garbage / Recycling left at site at check out. $50 clean up fee.
- Failure to leave the site as it was when you checked in (variable rate).
** We will inform you in advance of any new charges and will use the credit card provided to us at the time of booking.**
SunLund accepts no responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the property, or for damage thereto.
Violation of the above Rules may result in immediate eviction without refund and/or a fee not to exceed $50.00 per violation.
Thank you for your cooperation.