A beautiful place to stay! SunLund is clean, quiet and close to Lund’s shops and services which are located along Lund Harbour, accessed by footpath. Lund, BC, is located on Western Canada's Sunshine Coast, 120km north of Vancouver.
SunLund, the only campground in Lund, is surrounded by trees, with two small creeks bordering many of the campsites. All sites are grassy and include drinking water, sewer, and electricity.
The RV sites are wide, slideout-friendly and accommodate 5th wheels, trailers, campervans, and motorhomes to a maximum length of 55’ (18m).
Leashed pets are welcome and wifi service is free. Please note that SunLund is not a party campground. Quiet time is 10pm.
Inspected and certified by Tourism BC, BCAA/AAA, Good Sam, Explorer RV Club, and Trailer Life.
To read the great reviews on Trip Advisor, click here.
- Open May 1 to September 30
- Drinking water, electricity, sewer at each site
- Picnic table and fire pit at each site
- Very clean washrooms, showers and laundry room
- Ocean access but no ocean-view sites
- Ice, firewood, souvenirs and amenities sold at the office
- Footpath access to Lund Harbour
- Complimentary horseshoe pitch
Sheltered kayaking areas
2 Provincial Marine Parks
Swimming & snorkeling
Fishing and shellfish harvesting
Restaurants, groceries, shops
Water taxi service
CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT ~ NATURALLY