A beautiful place to stay! SunLund is clean, quiet and a few minutes walk to Lund’s shops and services. Lund, BC, is located on Western Canada's Sunshine Coast, 120km north of Vancouver.
SunLund, the only campground in Lund, is surrounded by trees and has two small creeks. All sites are grassy and include drinking water, sewer, and electricity.
The RV sites are wide, slideout-friendly and accommodate
big rigs and small rigs.
Leashed pets are welcome and wifi service is free. Please note that SunLund is not a party campground. Quiet time is 10pm.
Inspected and certified by BCAA/AAA, Good Sam, and Green Tourism Canada.
To read the great reviews on Trip Advisor, click here.
- Open May 1 to September 30. accepting reservations year round.
- Drinking water, electricity, sewer at each site
- Picnic table and fire pit at each site
- Very clean washrooms, showers and laundry room
- Ocean access but no ocean-view sites
- Ice, firewood, souvenirs, coffee and amenities sold at the office
- Footpath access to Lund Harbour
- Complimentary horseshoe pitch
Sheltered kayaking areas
2 Provincial Marine Parks
Swimming & snorkeling
Fishing and shellfish harvesting
Restaurants, groceries, shops
Water taxi service
ENJOY NATURE ~ IN COMFORT